Monday 21 September 2009

The Promised Photo Blog

There it is. The promised photo blog from London. Now that we finally have internet in our flat, I can focus every minutes of my unemployed life on this blog to give the abroad reader my London experience. But not so fast.

First, I would like to step back in time and provide a summary of our, my wife Annalise and I, year.

We started 2009 under the Caribbean sun in Dominican Republic with my parents. A couple of months later, we received the news that Annalise had gotten into London Business School starting August 2009. So we decided to quit our jobs, sell the condo, get rid of all our stuff, get married, and have a 2 week honeymoon in Costa Rica all between March and May. Nothing really; the normal day to day life. Then we spent a month visiting the family in Eastern Canada and, with 2 suit cases, 2 back packs, 2 carry-ons and 1 purse, we checked-in at the Ottawa airport direction London! But, first stop: Iceland.

No comments:

Post a Comment